Males 50yrs+ Group Training
Males 50yrs+ group training are delivered in small private training groups supervised by Exercise Sport Scientist and Exercise Physiologist. Engaging in exercise as an aging male is important for the following reasons:
- Prevent chronic disease development including diabetes and heart disease
- Manage existing conditions such as blood pressure or cholesterol
- Maintain adequate muscle and bone mass
- Ensure adequate strength levels
- Promote a quality level of aerobic fitness
- Manage mood and stress levels
- Maintain a healthy weight and body shape
The benefits of joining this program?
The Males 50yrs+ group training program is designed to meet the minimal resistance training national guidelines to maintain appropriate strength levels as we age. The program is delivered by Allied Health Professionals ensuring participants exercise safely and within their limits. The program allows exercise to be tailored and suited to each participant to assist with managing previous or ongoing injuries, areas of weakness or management of health conditions. The program is a great way to stay accountable as it is delivered in a private small group allowing you to work closely with the program facilitators.
What you will achieve from the group training!
Participating in this group training will ensure you achieve:
- An increase in muscle mass
- Aerobic fitness improvement
- Strength improvement
- Weight management
- Improved flexibility and joint range of movement
- Improvement mood and stress levels
- Improved balance and coordination
Class Schedule and Costing
Sessions are Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6pm-7pm
$25 per week including both sessions
Please Contact Fun Fast Fitness to enquire or book a spot in the classes.
Please note you may be required to meet with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist prior to commencing this program. You may also be required to obtain an appropriate medical clearance from your treated general practitioner.
To view other services offered at Fun Fast Fitness please CLICK HERE
Phone | 0404 871 484